WELCOME TO VIPS-TC
It was in the year 1997, that Dr. S.C. Vats, founder of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies-Technical Campus, met Swami Jitatmanandaji, an eminent educationist,management expert, author of books on Modern Physics & Vedanta and Indian Ethos in Management, an active social worker and the editor of Prabudh Bharat(Awakened India), a journal started by Swami Vivekananda.
As the destiny ordained under a silver oak tree at ‘Advait Ashram’ in Mayawati in Pithoragrah District of Uttaranchal, vibrating thoughts were flowing from Swamiji’s lips in the balmy aroma of the dense pine and fir forest and he almost gave a diktat to Dr. Vats to set up an Institute, for higher learning in the capital city of India, in the name of Swami Vivekananda, a prophet and a path finder.
DISTINGUISHED ACADEMICIANS AT VIPS-TC
- Professor, IIM, Lucknow
- Professor, MDI Gurgaon
- Professor, ASCL, Hyderabad
- Professor, SPJIMR, Mumbai
- Fellow, Manchester Business School
- Chairperson, Governing Body: Maharaja Agrasen College, Shivaji College, Bhagat Singh College (Delhi University)
- Member Court, Delhi University
- Associate Editor, The Pioneer
- Editor, Millennium Post
MCA (NBA Approved)
From the Chairman, Dr. S.C VATS
We want an education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased and intellect is expanded by which one can stand on one’s feet,” said SwamiVivekananda. It is in pursuit of this dream of Swami Ji,that the foundation of STRENGTH India Educational Societywas laid and thereafter, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) was established in 2000. Even as a sapling, its roots were firm, for they were energized by Swamiji’s teachings…..
- 21 University Gold Medallists
- 47 Judicial Officers
- 5 Judge Advocate Generals in Indian Army
- 12 Advocates on Record with Supreme Court of India
- Few standing counsels and others on the panel of Central & State Governments Exemplary Performers in University Exams
- More Than 30 Exemplary Performers in University Exams
DIGNITARIES @ VIPS-TC
- Mr. Arun Jaitley (Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs,Government of India)
- Mr. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore (Minister of Sports)
- Mr. Rajat Sharma (Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of India TV)
- Prof. A.K. Kaul (Former Vice Chancellor NUSRL, Ranchi and Former ViceChancellor NLU)
- Prof. A.K. Singh (Director, NALSA and Additional District & Session Judge)
Mr. N R Narayana MurthyFounder Infosys
Education is all about learning to create a powerful engine that will see problems around you and solve them. Education should help people to become more and more oriented towards solving problems around us.
Dr. Ved PrakashChairman UGC
I would like to congratulate Dr S C Vats for having set up such an illustrious Institution in this city.
Prof. Anup BeniwalFormer VC GGSIP University
We care for you, we are with you, If VIPS is not there, the University wont be there. You are one of our best Institutes
Prof. M Afzal WaniDean, University School of Law & Legal Studies, GGSIP University
I find in the students of VIPS a talent of blending law, culture and values to become good law me.
Prof. Nekima Leky –PoundsUniversity of St Thomas, Director of Community Justice Project (CJP), an award winning Legal Rights Clinic in USA
VIPS campus is wonderful and very alive with the enthusiasm of its students and faculty. The environment is very conducive for learning. The people here are wonderful, eager for knowledge and beautiful. It was a pleasure to visit such an Institution.
Manoj Kumar SinhaDirector, Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
knowledge and education. Feel personally that it has all necessary elements to qualify for being a deemed university. I do hope that administration would take it further to ensure that VIPS achieves a deemed university status soon