About Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, India
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) accredited Grade ‘A’ by NAAC. VIPS is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and approved by the All-India Council of Technical Education (A ICTE). VIPS is more of a “learning institution” than a mere “teaching institution”. It has a rich legacy of 20 years and has established a multiple School structure to foster an interdisciplinary approach to learning viz. School of Law and Legal Studies, School of Information Technology, School of Journalism and Mass Communication, School of Business Studies, School of Business Studies, School of Economics, and School of English Studies. Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies has 6700+ students and 270+ faculty members, contributing to creating an enriching learning environment. At VIPS, every year we organize various co-curricular and academic events like Initio Cultural Fest, TEDx VIPS, Magnate Academic Fest, Inter-Colleges Competitions, Conclave, and Industry-Academia Connects, Seminars, Workshops, and Conferences. In particular, Vivekananda School of Business Studies has been organizing its Annual Research Conference – VINC, since the year 2014 and has been receiving due acknowledgment and massive response over the years. VINC has always been fully funded by sponsors, some of our titles sponsors being ICSSR, ONGC, and SBI. Further, it is a much-awaited conference universally as it is known to provide great publication opportunities in association with journals of repute from IUP journals, Inderscience Publishing, Sage, and Emerald Publishers.
About Universitas Duta Bangsa Surakarta, Indonesia
Universitas Duta Bangsa Surakarta is a Private higher education university located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Surakarta, Central Java. The University awards degree in business & social science, language & culture, medicine & health, and Science & Technology. It is officially recognized by the Kementerian Riset dan Teknologi/Badan Riset dan Inovasi Nasional, Republik Indonesia (Ministry of Research and Technology/National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic Indonesia). This campus has produced thousands of national-level entrepreneurs and professionals who are in line with the needs of the Industrial Revolution 4.0.
About Belarus State Economic University, Belarus
Belarus State Economic University, Belarus is a university in Minsk, Belarus. It specializes in Finance and Economics. It was founded in 1933 as Belarusian Institute for National Economy. It was renamed Belarus State Economic University (BSEU) in January 1992. In 1997, the university was officially given the status of a leading educational institution in preparing specialists in the field of economics. The university offers a wide range of specialties in economics, management, law, and communications. BSEU is a leading institution with 11 schools, 54 departments & 6 centers of research on Campus. BSEU provides multilevel education for specialists and researchers in the field of the economy for all spheres of the national economy and different types of enterprises/organizations. The university is one of the five largest universities in the country in terms of the number of students – about 17 thousand people study here every year. The Belarusian State Economic University is the flagship of economic education in Belarus.
About the Conference
VINC 2023 aims to provide broad, corporate leaders, industry experts, budding management practitioners, burgeoning managers, management scholars& students to deliberate and disseminate not only the management theories, concepts, and models but also to share the outcome of their research, consultancy, training, life experiences, and exposure.
About the Conference Theme
he global community is at a critical moment in its pursuit of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) after the pandemic the world was reeling in for the past almost 2 years. The cascading economic and social repercussions of the pandemic have retreated the progress towards SDGs significantly. Global poverty increased for the first time in 20 years pushing 120 million people into poverty and 101 Million children have fallen below the minimum reading proficiency level. Unpaid and underpaid work is increasing and passing on to the women and girls increasing the gender divide in pay parity.
Indonesia is transforming at a rate faster than before and with the established industries of tourism, garments, agro-processing leveraging advances in electronics and digital trade the country could recover faster than global estimates.
To ensure sustainable and resilient recovery, Southeast Asian nations have embarked upon systemic reforms in four key areas: social protection system, national health system, disaster resilience system, as well as industry recovery, tourism and investment towards green economy. India is the largest country with the highest estimated GDP growth rate of 7.5%.
The 2030 Agenda, the SDGs, and the Decade of Action present a comprehensive worldwide action plan for the years 2021 to 2030. Each agreement was rigorously negotiated, and consequently, the academic community now has a one-of-a-kind development framework within which to strive for a more equitable and sustainable society for all. This conference will foster an inclusive environment centered on scholarly approaches to global issues, bringing people together along the way. The organizers of this conference anticipate that it will serve as a springboard for future academic gatherings during the Decade of Action to debate current research and future hopes for achieving the 2030 Agenda’s goals and objectives.
SUB-THEMES FOR THE CONFERENCE
1) Building Institutions for Sustainable Development
• Green Building
• Habitat Reconstruction
• Sustainable Cities
• Urban Planning and Design
• Sustainable waste management
• Sustainable tall buildings
2) Economic Sustainability
• Generate Incentives to encourage sustainable practices.
• Supply and Demand: Alter economic growth, environmental health and social prosperity.
• Natural Resource Accounting
• Costs: Impact costs of processes, services, and products.
• Competitiveness & International Business
3) Development & Climate Change
• Environmental Dynamics
• Global Warming
• Management of Hazardous Solid Waste
• Biodiversity Conservation
• Environmental sustainability
• Water & Soil conservation
• Environmental Legislation
• Impact of climate change in developing world
• Climate, Biodiversity & Natural resource management
• Waste management for Enhanced sustainability
4) Sustainable Strategies & Policies
• Environment policies and strategies
• Strategies for sustainability
• Green Energy Economics, Management & Planning
• Environmental policies in response to climate change
• Sustainable Codes and Practices
5) Digital Sustainability
• Sustainable digitalization
• Smart mobility
• Green Technologies
• Electronic waste
6) Sustainable Marketing Practices
• Customer Experience, Engagement and Relationship Management
• Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence and Automation
• Brands Development in Digital Marketing Age
• Retail Marketing and Shoppers’ Experience
• Social and Digital Media Marketing
• Green Marketing and Consumerism
• Sustainable Tourism and Sports Marketing
• E-Commerce Marketing and Digital Platforms
• Emojis and Non-Verbal Marketing Communication
• Rural Consumers and Marketing Strategies
• Market competitiveness
7) Sustainable HR & OB
• Employee Retention in Dynamic Environment
• Sustainable Retention Strategies in Dynamic Environment
• Sustainable Green HRM practices
• Role of Foreign Assignments in Social Innovation
• Sustainable Talent Management and Acquisition
• Organizational Culture and Employee Engagement
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Work-life Balance and Stress Management
• HR-Analytics for Sustainable Business
• Spirituality and Religious Practices in Sustainable Work Culture
• Artificial Intelligence in HR
• Corporate Social Responsibility and HR
8) Sustainable Finance and Accounting
• Sustainable finance – the roles and impacts of different financial services actors and institutions
• Sustainable Micro –Finance and Rural Development
• Social and human rights dimensions of sustainable finance
• Sustainable/Green Investing
• Innovative Economic Strategies for Financial Inclusion
• Sustainable Financial Performance and Accounting Practices
• Sustainable investment in and by emerging market actors
• Green Finance
• Green Accounting
• Financial Innovation, Engineering and Analytics
• Crypto Currency and Block Chain
• Digital Banking Practices and E-wallet
• Corporate Social Responsibility and Finance
9) Sustainable Development and Social Innovation in Business Ethos,
Corporate Governance & CSR
• Human values in current scenario
• Responsible Business Practices in Dynamic Scenario
• Management ethos in 2021-2022
• Social responsibility in International Business
• Happy planet index in corporate world
• Sustainability practices in today’s environment
10) Impact of COVID19 on SDGs
• Exploring the impact of COVID-19 on income inequality.
• Assessing the influence of pandemic on labor market.
• Analyzing the effects of COVID-19 on energy consumption.
• Examining the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on air pollution and climate change.
• Inspecting the influence of the COVID-19 pandemic on education and digital skills.
• Evaluating the consequences of COVID-19 on small- and medium-sized enterprises.
• Mental Health & COVID 19
• Estimating the influence of pandemic on waste generation.
• Investigating the effect of COVID-19 on food security.
• Researching the impact of the pandemic on sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
• Developing recovery strategies after COVID-19 for achieving Sustainable Development Goals.
All participants are requested to register by filling the online registration form on https://forms.gle/JPKobmonDRPpBMrN7 . One author must get registered for publication of abstract in conference proceedings. A single author presenting multiple entries should register for each paper. No TA/DA will be paid to any delegate who presents the paper at the conference. Registration fees include all taxes.
Accepted Payment Mode: NEFT/IMPS
Name: Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
Name of Bank: Karnataka Bank Ltd.
Branch: Shalimar Bagh Branch
Account Number: 5487000300025301
No TA/DA will be provided.
About the review process
All papers will be evaluated on through the double-blind review process by experts from Institutions/ Universities/ Organizations of repute in and outside India. Only the original and unpublished work will be considered for presentation as well as publication. Any paper found identical or substantially similar to already published, presented, or under review work will not be considered for the conference. The best paper based on the evaluation and recommendation of the panel of judges in the session will be awarded.
The submitted papers would be considered for publication in conference proceedings/book and journals after a double-blinded review. There are opportunities for the authors to publish their work with internationally reputed publishers. The following list of journals has agreed to publish select papers from the VINC 2023 conference and facilitate a fast track review process:
Journal Tie-ups –
1) FIIB Business Review, Sage Publications (Scopus Indexed/UGC Care II)
2) South Asian Journal of Marketing (Emerald Publication)
3) Sustainable Earth- Special Issue (Springer Publication)
4) Ecology, Environment and Conservation – Special Issue: Springer Publication (Web of Science/UGC Care II)
5) International Journal of Global Business & Competitiveness: Springer Publication (ABDC Listed)
6) Chapter/Abstract in CSR, Sustainability, Ethics and Governance – Springer Publication (Scopus Indexed Book)
Note: The participants need to acknowledge the presentation of their paper in the conference, VINC23, and are required to meet with the aim and scope of the Journal. Also, papers considered for publication do not mean the guarantee of publication.
Paper Submission Guidelines
Abstract length: 300-400 words
Full paper length: 5000- 8000 words
Font: Times New Roman, 12 points (Main
text), 14 points (Heading), 16 points (Title
of the Paper)
Line Spacing: 1.5
References: APA Format
Manuscripts should be organized in the
• Literature review
• Objective of the study
• Research Methodology
• Data Analysis
• Implications of the study
• Appendices (if applicable)
For any further queries, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Scientific Committee
1) Dr. Sudhir Rana, Editor, FIIB Business Review; Professor, FIIB, New Delhi
2) Dr. Jayantha N. Dewasiri Professor, Faculty of Management Studies, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka Chair (Honorary) – Marketing, Education and Research, Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing, Sri Lanka; Editor, South Asian Journal of Marketing
3) Dr. Muhammad Kashif, Professor, GIFT University, Pakistan; Co-Editor – South Asian Journal of Marketing
4) Dr. Peter Newman, Curtin University, Australia
Xiaoling Zhang, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong; Editor, Sustainable Earth, Springer Publications
5) Dr. R.K.Trivedy, Former Professor and Head, Department of Environmental Sciences, University of PUNE; Chief Editor, Ecology, Environment and Conservation
6) Dr Kirankumar S. Momaya, Professor, Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay ; Editor in Chief, International Journal of Global Business & Competitiveness.
Dr. S.C. Vats, Chairman, VIPS
Dr. Indira Bharadwaj
(Dean, VSBS, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies)
Dr. Rina Arum Prastyanti
(Vice-Rector of Student Affairs, Cooperation, and Tracer Study, DBU)
Dr. Shauruk Yuliya
(Ph.D in Economics, Associate Professor, Dean of School of International Business Communication)
Conference Organizers - Convenor
Dr. Ridhima Sharma
(Assistant Professor School of Business Studies VIPS)
Dr. Timcy Sachdeva
(Assistant Professor School of Business Studies VIPS)
Dr. Volha Rudkouskaya
(Senior lecturer of Computer Science Faculty, Duta Bangsa University Surakarta, Indonesia)
(Ph.d in Economics, Associate Professor, Head of Business English Department BSEU)
Conference Co- Convenors
(Assistant Professor at the Department of Business English BSEU)
Mr Sant Kumar
(Assistant Professor School of Business Studies VIPS)