VIVEKANANDA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES, VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION SCIENCE
UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA
AT OMAHA, USA
Jointly Organizing Two Day
Jointly Organizing Two Day International Conference
VINC ' 22
21st & 22nd January, 2022
"Replenish, Restructure & Reinvent: Technology Fueled Transformation for Sustainable Future"
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) accredited Grade ‘A’ by NAAC. VIPS is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). VIPS is more of a “learning institution” than a mere “teaching institution”. It has a rich legacy of 20 years and has established a multiple School structure to foster an interdisciplinary approach to learning viz. School of Law and Legal Studies, School of Information Technology, School of Journalism and Mass Communication, School of Business Studies, School of Business Studies, School of Economics, and School of English Studies. Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies has 6700+ students and 270+ faculty members, contributing to creating an enriching learning environment.
At VIPS, every year we organize various co-curricular and academic events like Initio Cultural Fest, TEDx VIPS, Magnate Academic Fest, Inter-Colleges Competitions, Conclave and Industry-Academia Connects, Seminars, Workshops, and Conferences. In particular, Vivekananda School of Business Studies has been organizing it’s Annual Research Conference – VINC, from the year 2014 and has been receiving due acknowledgment and massive response over the years. VINC has always been fully funded by sponsors, some of our title sponsors being ICSSR, ONGC, and SBI. Further, it is a much-awaited conference universally as it is known to provide great publication opportunities in association with journals of repute from IUP journals, Inderscience Publishing, Sage, and Emerald Publishers. Please visit our website for detailed information: http://www.vips.edu
About University of Nebraska at Omaha, USA
The University of Nebraska at Omaha’s (UNO) College of Information Science and Technology (IS&T) was formed from the joint efforts of the University of Nebraska, the State of Nebraska, private industry and the not-for profit sector to address the growing local and global needs for knowledgeable professionals in various areas of information technology (IT). To produce the next generation IT professionals, the college adopts a unique model that integrates core IT disciplines such as Computer Science and Information Systems with emerging IT areas such as Information Assurance, Bioinformatics and IT Innovation. The college has incorporated these areas into pioneering undergraduate, graduate and doctoral educational and research programs that are giving us a leadership position in information assurance, bioinformatics, information management and IT innovation. The college currently has nearly 70 full-time faculty, instructors/staff serving 1,000+ students. IS&T is a community where the best and brightest students learn from award-winning faculty members and community partnerships. Our innovative curriculum, centers, and research opportunities are designed to solve today’s most pressing problems. Through our 11 undergraduate and graduate degrees, we ensure our students are receiving a multidisciplinary education that prepares them to be the next generation of IT leaders. For more information, please visit http://ist.unomaha.edu.
VINC 2022 aims to provide broad, corporate leaders, Industry experts, budding management practitioners, burgeoning managers, management scholars & students to deliberate and disseminate not only the management theories, concepts, and models but also to share the outcome of their research, consultancy, training, life experiences, and exposure.
About Conference Theme
The rapid rise of digitization and remote work has placed new demands on employees, who now require different skills to support these unavoidable and critical changes to the way work gets done and how the business priorities of the companies are being set. The pandemic has conditioned human minds for high levels of uncertainty, volatility towards life, translating in significant changes in business aspirations based on customer expectations. The impact of the pandemic is widely varying across industries but the common impact felt by all is evident in the overall digitization of business processes. Amidst this pandemonium resulting from lack of clarity of economic goals, it is very difficult for business leaders to retain their focus on sustainability as a business objective. That is, the objective of organisations of putting people and the planet at the core of their digital transformation strategies and utilising technology in driving a sustainable economic recovery is the most important agenda business leaders must focus on.
The COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic shock has changed everything today, arising to a situation where inertia is clearly riskier than action right now. Many Organisations had to adapt and pivot their operations swiftly in response to the changes imposed by the health risks as well as the economic impact of the on-going restrictions, Thus to combat the battle, companies are mobilizing resources to towards digital technology, automation solutions, IoT and artificial intelligence. Bold experiments and new ways of working are now everyone’s business.
The conference aims to bring together thinkers, who would deliberate and strategize the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals, by transforming the global, regional and national economies through reinventing industries and ensuring that the human resources are developed and trained to have the right skills to support this resurrection and resurgence of the world economic order.
The research discussions during the conference will elucidate how technology fuelled transformation can reinforce access and participation for segments of our local and global communities. The theme of the conference is carefully framed that aligns with UNESCO aim to foster innovation and inclusive digital transformation for sustainable development by promoting a truly multi-stakeholder approach to technological development that is aligned with the principles of respect for human rights, openness, and accessibility.
Sub-Themes for Conference
Banking and Finance
- Banking, Micro-finance and Financial Inclusion
- Behavioural Finance, Financial Literacy and Neuro-Finance
- Block Chain Technology and Crypto-Currency
- Capital flows to and from Emerging Markets
- Financial, Social and Environmental Reporting
- Global Financial Crisis and Impact on Emerging Markets
- Indian Financial System and Economic Development
- Mutual Funds, Insurance and Financial Commodity Derivatives
- Strategic Cost Management and Contemporary issues in Accounting and Taxation Practices
- Sustainable Finance and Practices
Economics and Entrepreneurship
- Catalysing Innovation in Organisations Environmental, Development & Agricultural Economics
- Diversifying Challenges for Marginalised Groups
- Entrepreneurship and Start-Ups Post Covid 19
- Entrepreneurship: Road to Recovery
- Innovative Start-Ups-Challenges and Outcomes
- International Financial Economics
- Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics & Growth
- Restarting Economics
- Role of Economics
- Role of Economics in Business Sustainability
- Start-ups in Times of Crisis
Health and Education
- Creativity and Experiential Learning
- Emerging technologies and Modern approaches in Education
- Emotional Intelligence and Stability
- Employability Issues
- Learning Management Systems(LMS) and Learning analytics
- Mental Health and COVID 19
- Online Education: Opportunities and Challenges
- Outcome-based learning
- Parent-school partnerships
- Pedagogical Innovations
- Self-management and Impulse Control
- Tele-Medicine and e-Health
- Changing Organisation and Sustainable HR practices
- Corporate Culture & Neutrality
- Digital HR and Its Significance
- Effective Communication and Relationship Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employer Branding
- Ethical Leadership
- Gender Diversity and Gender Equity
- Green HRM
- Organisation Citizenship Behaviour
- Transformation & Structured Management Practices
- Understanding Millennials or Gen X Y Z and Gen Alpha
- Work form Home: A New Era of Work Life
Strategy & Marketing
- Advertising and Brand Management
- Cause and social Marketing
- Customer Service, Loyalty and Experience
- Marketing Analytics and Robotics
- Digital Marketing
- H2H Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Retailing and Marketing Channel Management
- Rural Marketing
- Services Co-Creation and Marketing
- Tourism and International Marketing
- Value Driven Marketing
Technology and Innovation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Co-operative Innovativeness
- Cyber Security
- Digital Disruption
- Futurism & Trends
- Nano Technology
- Social Innovation
- Knowledge Transfer and Management
- Transforming Technological Innovations Into Innovativeness
- Innovator’s Dilemma
- IOT – Internet of Things
All participants are requested to register by filling the online registration form link – https://forms.gle/8SwoKhE1a2V2yrrWA. One author must get registered for publication of the abstract in conference proceedings. A single author presenting multiple entries should register for each paper. No TA/DA will be paid to any delegate who presents the paper at the conference. Registration fees include all taxes.
Payment Mode: Registration Fees to be paid via NEFT/IMPS
Name: Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
Name of Bank: Karnataka Bank Ltd.
Branch: Shalimar Bagh Branch
Account number: 5487000300025301
|Early Bird Registration||Lateral Registration|
|Authors||Indian Delegates||Foreign Delegates||Indian Delegates||Foreign Delegates|
|Extended Abstract/Full Paper Submission Deadline||15th October 2021|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||31st October 2021|
|Early Bird Registration||15th November 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||30th November 2021|
All papers will be evaluated through the double-blind review process by experts from Institutions/ Universities/ Organizations of repute in and outside India. Only the original and unpublished work will be considered for presentation as well as publication. Any paper found identical or substantially similar to already published, presented or under review work will not be considered for the conference. The best paper based on evaluation recommendation of the panel of judges in the session will be awarded.
Disclaimer about plagrism check: All the submissions would go through a Turnitin plagrism check and be shared with the review panel along with the full paper/extended abstract.
The submitted papers would be considered for publication in conference proceedings/book and journals after a double-blinded review. There are opportunities for the authors to publish their work with internationally reputed publishers. The following list of journals has agreed to publish select papers from the VINC 2022 conference and facilitate a fast track review process:
1. International Journal of Emerging Markets (IJOEM, an SSCI indexed, B category in ABDC and Scopus listed journal from Emerald Publication Journal)
2. Journal of Public Affairs ( B category in ABDC listing and Scopus Indexed journal from Wiley-Blackwell Publishing)
3. International Journal of Sustainable Economy ( C category in ABDC listing and Scopus Indexed journal from Inderscience Publishing)
4. International Journal of Management Practice ( Scopus Indexed and UGC listed journal from Inderscience Publishing)
5. Society and Business Review ( Scopus Indexed journal from Emerald Publications)
Where, IJOEM has agreed for issuing a Best Paper certificate as well.
Note: The participants need to acknowledge the presentation of their paper in the conference, VINC22 and are required to meet with the aim and scope of the Journal. Also, papers consideration for publication does not mean the guarantee of publication.
Extended Abstract: Minimum 2000-3000 words
Full paper length: 5000- 8000 words (excluding references)
Font: Times New Roman, 12 point (Main text), 14 Point (Heading), 16 point (Title of the Paper)
Line Spacing: 1.5
References: APA Format
Manuscripts should be organised in the following order:
- Literature Review
- Objectives of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Data Analysis
- Implications of the Study
- Appendices (If Applicable)
The paper should be submitted in word format by one of the authors through easy chair on https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rrrtftsf22.
The submission web page for VINC 2022 is https://vips.edu/international-conference-2022/.
For any further queries, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Professor Phil Harris, Professor Emeritus and Editor, Journal of Public Affairs
- Prof. Aviral Tiwari, Regional Editor-South-East Asia: JPA; Associate Professor, Rajagiri Business School, Rajagiri Valley Campus, Kochi, India
- Prof. Dr. Egon Zizmond, Editor | Chief, International Journal of Sustainable Economy; Professor of Economics, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, Slovenia
- Prof. Ilan Alon, Editor | Chief, International Journal of Emerging Markets; School of Business Law, University of Agder, Norway
- Prof. Yong Wang, Editor | chief, International Journal of Management Practice; Professor in Family Business Entrepreneurship, University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Prof Debbie Haski-Leventhal, Editor in Chief, Society and Business Review, Macquarie Business School, Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia
Dr. Renu Vashisth (Associate Professor, VSBS, VIPS, 9873419054)
Dr. Ruchika (Assistant Professor, VSBS, VIPS)
Ms. Jyoti Gupta (Assistant Professor, VSBS, VIPS)
Ms. Nidhi Jain (Assistant Professor, VSBS, VIPS)
Dr. Priya Sharma (Assistant Professor, VSBS, VIPS)
Mr. Sant Kumar – Assistant Professor, VSBS, VIPS
AU- Block (Outer Ring Road)
Pitampura, Delhi - 110034.
+91 11 27343402, +91 99100 21119, +91 9997399268