NSE Certified Capital Market Professional (NCCMP)
The value added course of NCCMP in collaboration with National Stock Exchange will be conducted at Vivekananda School of Business Studies, VIPS in the academic year 2018-19 for 1st and 2nd year students of BBA, B.com and B&I. The duration of the course will be one year in which following modules will be covered:
- Out of the above mentioned modules, Introduction to Financial Markets and Fundamental & Technical Analysis will be covered during September-November 2018 and Derivatives and Macro Economics for capital Markets will be covered during January – April 2019.
- There will be one midterm exam conducted at VSBS by the course in charges and one end term exam will be conducted by NSE in lab of VSBS.
- Students are required to submit one Project under the guidance of faculty in charge.
- Students can also appear for one NCFM module at the end of the course.
- Two certificates will be provided to students on clearing NCCMP and NCFM by NSE.
- There will be visit to NSE and mock trading sessions for the students.
- There will be one class in a week for each module of two hours each after regular classes. (Overall four hours of teaching in a week).
Session Plan for Fundamental Analysis
Faculty In-charge – Dr. Isha Narula