Date sheet for Class Test
GGSIP University End Term Examination –Sept 2020
Instructions to Students
ALL the students must follow the COVID 19 guidelines issued by Govt of India /
Govt of Delhi.
• Physical distance of at least 6 feet to be strictly followed
• Use of face covers/masks and hand gloves to be mandatory.
• Students are advised to bring their own water bottles.
For the Examination scheduled during 12.00 -2.00 pm reporting time will be 10.30
AM. No Entry in the Examination Hall will be allowed after 12.15 PM.
For the Examination scheduled from during 3.30 – 5.30 pm reporting time will be
2.15 PM. No Entry will be allowed in the Examination hall after 3.45 PM.
• Students are instructed to keep manuals, notebooks, textbooks,
guides, Cell phone, etc. outside
the Examination Hall.
• Candidates must carry the Admit Card & Institute’s Identity Card
• Candidates are instructed to read the instructions printed on the
Answer Sheet. Candidates are not permitted to leave the Examination
Hall during the examination time for any purpose.
They can leave after handing over the Answer Sheets, only after one hour of the commencement of the examination.
• No extra sheets shall be given.
Prof. Dr. Anuradha Jain
Principal & Centre Superintendent