Chief Operating Officer
Mr. Dalip Kumar is the Chief Operating Officer. He heads the overall administration of the Institute and his office coordinates all the operational activities of the Institute.
Dalip Kumar has done his B.Sc (H) and M.Sc. (Chemistry) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. He has also done M.E. with distinction, from Delhi College of Engineering and LL.B from DU. He has more than thirty five years of experience in academics and educational administration. Important positions held by him include: Registrar Indian Law Institute; Deputy Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University; Deputy Director, Directorate of Training & Technical Education ,World Bank Assisted Technician Deducation Project. He has been deputed by Government to several prestigious institutions in Canada, South Korea, Thailand, Japan & USA for attending training course, participation in seminars and signing of MOUs.
The Institute Has the Following Departments:
- Accounts Office headed by a Accounts Manager
- Administration (General) headed by Administrative Officer (Gen Admn)
- Admissions Coordinated by all Deans
- Examinations Department coordinates all the Internal examinations held in the institute. It is headed by Controller of Examinations with few faculty from all departments as a part of the Exam Section.
- Library Institute has 3 libraries catering to Law, Journalism, Business Studies and Information Technology
- Human Resource Management headed by Administrative Officer (HR)
- Estate Management headed by Facilities Manager and Estate Manager
- Horticulture coordinated by Estate Manager
- Security Section Coordinated by Estate Manager
- Medical Room with a Qualified Doctor and Para Medical Staff
- Legal Aid Clinic coordinated by Dean of Law school, which offers free legal assistance to the needy citizens in the vicinity of the Institute