Home » Facilities
VIPS has a highly sophisticated fully equipped air-conditioned computer lab with high quality peripherals to provide heterogeneous environment for maximum support to the students and faculty members.
- Workstations of Inter Core i5 2nd Generation HP Computers are connected to high-speed servers (Windows and LINUX NET Server).
- Licensed software like Oracle, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Window XP, complete pack of MSDN.
- Multimedia projector, Slide Projector, Scanners and OHPs.
- Back up by Multiple Online UPS.
- Internet Connectivity through a dedicated Leased Line with a backup of multiple ISDN lines managed by Routers and Linux Proxy Server.
- Fast Internet connectivity in each classroom including library and administrative area.
- ISDN Modem and Webramp to connect to ISP's.
- Scanner, Headphones.
- Printers - Laser, DeskJet, Dot-matrix, Multi-function
- Net Servers
- Laptops - Intel i5, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, DVD RW
Library- The Heart of an Institute
VIPS has a modern specialized well-stocked library up-to-date with a substantial coverage of books on Information Technology, Law and Journalism. The library is fully air-conditioned and computerized with operations like issue and return of books, cataloguing, list of overdue books, reservation of books etc. being done through the computer.
- The library comprises more than 10,000 books (excluding e-Library books) related to Law, IT and BJ(MC), updated with all the latest editions.
- e-Library with sufficient titles of digital books on LAW, IT & BJ(MC).
- Sufficient no. of copies of all the books.
- Online judgments, CDs comprising latest judgments (AIR Supreme Court cases and Grand Jurix.)
- A no. of National / International periodicals Journals and Magazines on Law, IT & BJ(MC)
- Online reservation of books.
- Seating capacity of 200 students.
VIPS has spacious, well-furnished and fully Air Conditioned classrooms having a capacity of 80 to 100 students.
- Classrooms have smart, interactive, finger touch white boards.
- Classrooms equipped with complete modern educational aids like mikes and multimedia projector
- Air conditioned class rooms with adequate ventilation & natural light.
- Major focus is applying theoretical knowledge to the actual work environment.
- Teaching methodology includes Classroom lectures, Presentations, seminars, Industrial Training, and Industrial visiy.
- White & Green boards and state of art furniture.
- OHPs and multimedia projector for corporate presentations.
- PA system & Close Circuit camera to maintain discipline.