Building Research Analytics IN Sciences, Technology, Operations Research & Management”
16th & 17th March, 2017
At VIPS, Block(B), Delhi, India.
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is founded on Swami Vivekananda’s philosophy. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution & “A” NAAC accredited. VIPS was incepted in the year 2000 by the "Strength India Educational Society" registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Under the charismatic leadership of Dr. S.C Vats (Chairman) and Professor I.M Pandey (Director General), VIPS has created a niche for itself with its all-round performance in university exams. It has shown a remarkable growth in terms of number of courses offered and intake of students. With a legacy of 16 years, it is running various courses in Management, Law, Journalism and Information Technology. It has been an endeavor at VIPS to become a center of academic excellence for students by imparting quality professional education and industry exposure comparable with the best in the world.
BRAINSTORM is about providing valuable opportunity to present recent advances in theoretical and empirical research in the areas of Management, Social Sciences, Technology & Operations Research. The idea behind the conference is promote scholars, engineers, management professionals, academicians and students from the Universities all around the world and the industry to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry.
It aims to be one of the leading International conferences for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the fields of Business Management, operations research, and Information Technology.
This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
This international conference aims at recognizing the importance of upcoming new age research practices & changes in the technology has brought about in the way organization function.
This will be achieved through multi-disciplinary research – based ideas generation and discussions. The attempt is to bring richness in discussion by encouraging contributions from researchers across academic institutions and people from corporate/industry. The conference will include networking sessions, keynote speeches, paper presentations and panel discussions.
- IIMB Management Review (SCOPUS)
- International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management (SCOPUS) – SPECIAL ISSUE
- International Journal of Control Theory and Applications (SCOPUS)
- International Journal of Digital Accounting Research (SCOPUS)
- International Journal of Technology Transfer & Commercialisation (EBSCO) – SPECIAL ISSUE
- International Journal of Computer Science & Information Security (EBSCO)
- The Graziadio Business Review (GBR) (EBSCO)
- Journal of Exclusive Management Sciences (JEMS) (EBSCO) - Special Issue
- Vivekananda Journal of Research
- IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science - Special Issue
- IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) - Special Issue
- IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance (IOSR-JEF) - Special Issue
- International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce _ SPECIAL ISSUE
- International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences - SPECIAL ISSUE
- International Journal of Economic Research (SCOPUS)
- International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research (SCOPUS)