Prof.(Dr.) Anuradha Jain - Dean- Statutory Compliance and Inspections
(M.A., MBA (I B), NET, Ph.D)
Prof. (Dr. ) Meenakshi Gandhi, Dean- Vivekananda School of Business Studies
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies , Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
Dr.Meenakshi Gandhi has a close to 20 years of academic work experience in the areas of Teaching, Training, Research, Institution building, Academic administration, faculty development, research enhancement &Program management.
A keen researcher, her interest areas are Entrepreneurship, Women leadership in Higher Education, Enhancing quality of higher education and employability skills. She is responsible for teaching entrepreneurship & strategy courses at postgraduate level, of which subjects include Enterprise Formation, Enterprise Development, Small Business Consulting and International Business Consulting. Her research interests include entrepreneurship education and growth in small firms. She has published 7 books and over 30 research papers in journals and presented her research work at various national and international conferences including IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Delhi, MDI, IMT Ghaziabad, AIMA and others. She is Ph.D thesis examiner for a few universities and served as the Session Chair for the International journal of Arts & sciences Conference held at Ryerson University, Toronto May 2013, 21st Century Academic forum at Harvard among others. She is a life member of the Delhi management Association, Commerce & management Association of India and on the review panel of various international and national journals.
Dr. Indira Bhardwaj
Dr. Renu Vashisht
MCA, M.Phil, PhD
Dr. Raman Preet Singh (CFA)
(M.Com, MBA, M.Phil, MFA, NET, phD)
Raman Preet Singh is Assistant Professor, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashtha University, Pitam Pura, Delhi. He is M.Com from Delhi School of Economics. He was also a 2nd Topper in MBA from USMS, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashtha University. He has completed M.Phil. From MKU, Master of Financial Analyst from ICFAI and obtain a charter of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). He is currently pursuing his Ph.D. from Indira Gandhi Open University (IGNOU). He has also qualified U.G.C NET (National Eligibility Test) and has got total fifteen year experienced, seven years in teaching and eight years of industry. His areas of specialization are Finance, Accountancy, Banking and Insurance, Derivatives and Security Market. He has presented and published many papers in conferences and journals and also has been member of various committees. He has been an active participant in attending various FDPs and Seminars. He is a member of ICFAI and Indian Commerce Association.
- Published a paper "Co-integration of gold price movement with Nifty indices: A study in Indian context" in international journal, Transnational Corporations Review, 2014, 6(1):42-57. ISSN 1918- 6444 (Print), ISSN 1925-2099 (Online)
- Published a paper "Causal Relationship between Gold Price and Sensex: A Study in Indian Context" in Vivekananda Journal of Research, December, 2012, ISSN No.2319-8702. Vol (1) issue: 1, page: 33-37
- Published a paper "Study of the impact of macroeconomic variable & their role indicator for the S&P CNX NIFTY" in "ANVESHANAM " 2013, A national journal of management, 1(1); 1-18, ISSN: 2279-0012
- Published a paper on "Informational Content and Disclosure of Stock Exchange Websites" in National Conference on Contemporary issues in corporate finance Organized by University school of management studies (USMS) GGSIPU on January 29th, 2011. It was included in a book titled "Contemporary Issues in Corporate Finance". ISBN: 978-81-7446-983-0. Pages: 1-17.
- Published a paper on "Role of Macro Economic Variable as Indicator for the S&P CNX NIFTY" in the National Conference 2010 at Disha Institute of Management and Technology (DIMAT), Raipur.
- Published paper on "Gold Prices and S&P CNX Nifty Co-Integration Effects" At the National Seminar on Future of Financial Markets held on 5th September, 2011 At Centre for Management Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University) New Delhi.
- Published a paper "A study of causality & Co-integration effect among the BRICS countries stock exchange – A relationship study" in the Vivekananda Institute’s National Conference-2014 VINC’14 on February 26-27, 2014 organized by VIPS, Delhi. Paper was published in the book titled "Business Rethinking in 21st Century" ISBN: 978-81-8329-670 (In 2 Vol. Set).
- Published a paper "Position of NSE among leading international stock exchange- A Comparative Analysis" in the Vivekananda Institute’s National Conference-2014 VINC’14 on February 26-27, 2014 organized by VIPS, Delhi. Paper was published in the book titled "Business Rethinking in 21st Century" ISBN: 978-81-8329-670 (In 2 Vol. Set).
Dr. Poonam Khurana
BA, MA, Mphil, NET, Ph.d
Dr. Avantika Raina
PGDM (Mktg. & IT), M.A. (PM & IR), phD
Avantika Raina received her Bachelor in Arts (B.A. Hons) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, Delhi University, Masters in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management from Alagappa University, (A State University Reaccredited with 'A' Grade by NAAC) Tamilnadu. She also has P.G.D.M. to her credit from Sri Balaji Society’s BIMHRD College, Pune in Marketing and I.T.
Avantika Raina has submitted her PhD at Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University) on CSR as the core topic. Her areas of specialization are General Management, Human Resource Management, Business Ethics and Corporate Governance, Business Communication and Personality Development. She also works as a Recruitment consultant to some renowned academic institutions and is on their panel of external members. Avantika has an Industry Experience of three years as a Research Analyst at Capital IQ (A subsidiary of S&P). Avantika Raina has been a visiting faculty at Symbiosis Law School, Noida (Symbiosis International University).
- Published Paper on "CSR and Global Competitiveness" at School of Information and Communication Technology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P., India For International Conference on Emerging Paradigms and Practice in Information & Communication Technology and Management from July 26-28, 2012.
- Published Paper on "Strategic HR: Devil in Disguise?" at School of Information and Communication Technology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P., India For International Conference on Emerging Paradigms and Practice in Information & Communication Technology and Management from July 26-28, 2012.
- Published Paper on "Emerging Issues in CSR: a Stakeholder’s Perspective" at Chandigarh Judicial Academy, Chandigarh, Punjab India for International Conference on Sustainable Development 2013 jointly organized by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, India, the International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Law (ICIRL), the Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University and the Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) in Canada from December 04-05, 2013.
- Attended NHRDN Delhi & NCR chapter on “TRENDS and OPPORTUNITIES” 2013-2014, at PHD House, New Delhi.
- Refresher Course for Research Scholars at Staff Academic College, Jamia Millia Islami, New Delhi, 2013.
- Attended NHRDN Delhi & NCR chapter on “Building & Leveraging Performance Management System” 2013-14 at EMPI B-School, Chattarpur, New Delhi.
- Organized workshops for the BBA and B.Com(H) students.
Dr. Divya Rashmi Tanwar
Ph.D, MPhil, MTech, MCA,MBA
An excellent researcher and very composed academician who has devoted more than 7 years into teaching and research. She has done her B. Sc (Electronics) from DU , M.C.A. from GGSIPU, MPhil and M. Tech from KSOU and submitted her Ph.D. She has also written and presented various research papers which have been published in National and International Journals She has been working as a Program in-charge, IGNOU, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia humdard since last 7 years. She has guided several projects at MCA level. She was a part of the organizing committee and conducted various Seminars and Conferences held at National and International Level. She has been an active participant in attending various FDPs and Seminars organized within and outside the College. Her specialization includes Computer Networks and Data Mining.
Research Paper Presentations and Workshop/Seminar Attended
- Paper published in GLOBUS (An international journal of Management &IT) Titled "Artificial Neural Network-A study for vocabulary based Digital Recognition"
- Paper published in COSMOS (Journal of Engineering &Technology) Titled "Study of Security in Grid Computing A Technical Approach"
- Paper published in SHEJ (SRDE HIGHER EDUCATION JOURNAL) Titled "A Study of Embedded system Environment in the context of Pervasive Computing"
- Workshop on "BPO: Indian Perspective, A Bright Future Ahead" in IGNOU
- Examination Director of National Aptitude Test (NAT) for school children at national level in terms of setting its validity, reliability and standardization
- Attended several Management Conventions of the All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Attended regularly the IGNOU - Foundation Day and Talk sessions for Gyan Darshan at IGNOU EMPC studio
- Attended Regional Centre events of IGNOU on Community and Industrial linkages of Academia and Student Support enhancement workshops
- Attended Faculty training workshop for Teachers / Trainers at India Habitat Centre by SRDE
- Attended the SRDE.s Association of Higher Education Institutions (SAHEI) conference on " Challenges in Higher Education" in 2009 at Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi
- Attended the SRDE.s Association of Higher Education Institutions (SAHEI) conference on "Reforms in Higher Education" in 2008 at IARI, PUSA, New Delhi
- Attended EDGE MEET 2009 at India Habitat Centre on Higher Education
- Attended the AICTE-HRD Meet at ICAR, PUSA, New Delhi on Higher Education
Ms. Parul Kumar
MBA, CFA,MFA, NET
Strategic Finance Professional having 6+ yrs of professional experience with strong academic credentials. She also holds “NSE Certified Market Professional – level 1 certification”. She accumulated CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) along with MFA (Masters in Financial Analysis) from ICFAI and MBA (Finance & Marketing) from IMI, Belgium preceded by BCom(H) from Delhi University.
She has rich financial experience of 4+ years especially in imparting knowledge of finance by way of teaching Financial Management, Management Accounting, Portfolio Management, Statistics and Operations Research to MBA and BBA students.
Areas of Expertise
- Analytical and Financial Skills
- Financial Analysis
- Research & Analytics
- Financial Modeling
- Equity Research
She has keen interest in research & authored/co-authored below mentioned papers in various international & national conferences.
- Parul Kumar. (2012). "Correlation between Working Capital Management And Profitability: Analysis of HUL, P&G, ITC & Britannia." International Conference on Management Research, Athenaeum 2012: Innovative Management, held on 11-12 February 2012, ISBN: 978-93-5067-142-9. Tiruchirappali.
- Parul Kumar; Anshul Garg. (2011). "FDI In Retail Sector: An Indian Perspective." Biannual International Conference on Contemporary issues in Management and Technology, (ICIMT-2011), held on 8 - 9 August 2011, ISBN: 978-81-921739-0-0. III, pp. 43-46. Pune: Jai Hind Education Trust.
- Parul Kumar; Anshul Garg. (2011). "Social Media Marketing: An Emerging Tool to Make Business Grow." Business Competitiveness in 21st Century: International Conference on Emerging Challenges in Changing Global Business, held on 18-19 November 2011, ISBN: 978-935-059-034-8 (pp. 500-510). New Delhi: Macmillian Publishers India Ltd.
- Parul Kumar; Kanchan Bajaj. (2012). "Influence of Dividend Payout on Market Price & Price – Earning." International Conference on India Inc. Innovative Management Strategies ICIIMS – 2012, held on 5-7 January 2012, ISBN: 978-93-81361-67-2 (pp. 132-137). Bangalore: Excel India Publishers.
- Parul Kumar. (2012). "Indian Microfinance Scenario." International Conference on Service Led Inclusive Growth: The Indian Perspective, held on 11 February 2012, ISBN: 81-7188-021-5 (pp. 521-539). New Delhi: Jagan Institute of Management Studies.
- Parul Kumar. (2012). "Analysis of Indian Mutual Fund Industry’ 2010 & Prospects." International Conference on Business and Finance (ICBF 2012), held on 6-7 January 2012. Hyderabad.
- Parul Kumar. (2011). "Growing foothold of Alternate Investment Market in India." International Conference on Innovative Strategies for Global Competitiveness, held on 8-10 December 2011. Bangalore.
- Parul Kumar. (2012). "Challenges in Higher Education: A Dream Walk for Innovations." Convergence 2012, the 4th International Conference on Doing Business in India: Opportunities and Challenges in the Service Sector, held on 11-12 January 2012. Bangalore.
- Parul Kumar. (2011). "Infrastructure Financing; An Indian Perspective." National Seminar on Financial Re-engineering : Challenges & Opportunities, held on 26-27 August 2011, ISBN: 978-93-81505-08-3 (pp. 54-64). Greater Noida: Wisdom Publications.
- Parul Kumar. (2011). "An Empirical Study of Hedge Funds in India and its Strategies." Conference on Innovative Financial Practices & Developments (CIFPD-2011), held on 9 November 2011, ISBN: 978-81-906991-5-0 (pp. 38-47). New Delhi: Apeejay School of Management.
- Parul Kumar; Anshul Garg. (2012). "Innovation: A Requisite for India’s Higher Education." 3rd National Conference on Innovation and Challenges In Management Practices, held on 17-18th February 2012, ISBN: 978-81-904635-5-3 (pp. 262-267). New Delhi: Swastik Publishing House.
Ms. Kritika Nagdev
PGDM, M.Com, BCA
- Ms. Kritika Nagdev is a BCA graduate form GGSIPU.
- She did her PGDM in International Business from BIIB, Pune and M.Com in Advanced Marketing from Pune University.
Areas of Expertise
- General management
- Marketing Research
She has keen interest in research & authored below mentioned paper, which has been accepted to be published:
- “Marketing: A Never Ending Pursuit for Reinventing a Business” for National Conference on Recent trends in Management and Computing to be held on 17th & 18th January, 2014 at D. Y. Patil Institute of Master of Computer Applications, Pune.
- “Emerging Issues in CSR: A Stakeholder’s Perspective” for International Conference on Sustainable Development 2013 at Chandigarh Judicial Academy, Chandigarh, Punjab.
Dr. Ruchi Shukla
PhD, M.Sc( Operation Research)
She has done her Bachelors in Science (Mathematical Sciences) from Keshav Mahavidyalya, University of Delhi followed by her Masters in Science from Hindu College, University of Delhi. She has done her Doctorate in Theory of Reliability from the Department of Operational Research, University of Delhi.
Areas of Expertise:
- Quantitative Techniques
- Business Mathematics
- Statistical Analysis, Data Processing and Interpretation.
- SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Sciences) & SAS (Statistical Analysis Software)
She has an experience of working as an Assistant Professor in Gargi College, University of Delhi & St. Stephen College, University of Delhi. She has also worked as a Visiting Faculty in Keshav Mahavidyalya, University of Delhi; PCTI Ltd, IGNOU & Netaji Institute of Management Studies
Research Work and Publications:
- Paper on "A Log-Logistic Step- Stress Model", published in IEEE Transaction on Reliability.
- Paper on Optimum Log-Logistic Step- Stress Model with Censoring, published in International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management.
- Paper on Optimum Simple Ramp-Test for the Log-Logistic Distribution with Censoring, published in International Journal of Risk and Reliability Management.
- Paper on Optimum Simple Step-Stress Test with Competing Causes of Failure using Khamis-Higgins model under Type-I Censoring, published in International Journal of Operational Research Nepal (IJORN).
Ms. Misha Mehta
MBA(HR & Finance), M.A.(English), NET
Misha Mehta received her Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.el.ed) from Institute of Home Economics, Delhi University, Masters in HR and Finance from GGSIPU. She also has M.A(English) to her credit from IGNOU.
Misha has an experience of 2 years in industry, where she worked as Lead-Learning & Development and 1 year in teaching.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Communication
- Personality Development
- General Management
Mr. Anuj Aggarwal
Mr. Jatin Vaid
Mr. Jatin Vaid is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Vivekananda School of Business Studies (VSBS). He holds an MBA degree from Devi Ahillya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore (M.P) and has qualified the U.G.C National Eligibility Test for Lectureship in Management. He is currently pursuing his doctoral degree from School of Management Studies, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
Mr. Vaid has earlier served as Assistant Professor of Management at Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies (Affiliated to G.G.S. Indraprastha University), where he taught postgraduate and undergraduate courses for five years. His areas of academic interests include 'Services Marketing', 'Marketing Management', 'Marketing Research’ and ‘International Business Management'. He also holds a rich corporate experience working at managerial positions with Citibank N.A and Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) in the areas of Wealth Management and Business Banking in Mumbai and Delhi.
Mr. Vaid is an avid researcher and has published a number of research papers and book-reviews in reputed journals. Amongst his latest publications, he has authored a study module on 'International Business' for the undergraduate programme of Himgiri Zee University, Dehradun. He has participated in various International and National Conferences and Management Development Programmes (MDPs). His areas of research include 'Tourism Marketing' and ‘Meetings Incentives Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) Tourism.
Ms. Neha Kumar
She is an Honours graduate in Commerce from Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi University, followed by her Masters in Commerce from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University. She is an Associate Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). She is UGC-NET qualified and pursued a Certificate course in German from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business & Corporate Laws
- General Management
- Taxation laws
She has an Industry experience of working as an Analyst-Operation in one of the biggest Real estate firms, Jones Lang LaSalle followed by her teaching assignments in Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi University and Daulat Ram College, Delhi University as Assistant Professor. She has also worked as a Visiting Faculty in T.I.M.E., Gurgaon.
Mr. Sant Kumar
M.A. (Economics), NET
Sant Kumar received his B.Com (Hons) from the University of Delhi, MA in Economics with specialization in Econometrics and Actuarial Economics from IGNOU, New Delhi. He has qualified NET and is holder of JRF in Economics. He is in the final stage of Chartered Accountancy course. His interest areas are: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Mathematics, Mathematical Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Financial Accounting, and Direct Taxation. He holds 3 years of industrial experience including work experience Coal India Ltd. He has taught MA Economics students of IGNOU at Shyam Lal College (a study center of IGNOU). Apart from academics he is a painter and has been awarded with various certificates and words of appreciation from various renowned persons and organizations like former prime minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Sir Warren Buffett, National Zoological Park, New Delhi; Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi; MTNL, Bank of Baroda, Directorate of Education, Government of Delhi; Directorate of Science and Technology, Government of Delhi, Bharat Vikas Parishad; Delhi Sanskrit Academy, Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya etc.
Research Paper Published
- Sant Kumar, The Creative Accounting: Da Vinci of Financial Reporting, Global Journal of Contemporary Management, Doon Business School, Dehradun, ISSN 2249-1899.
Ms. Archita Nandi
Ms. Ruchi Kansil
M.Com, NET, B.Com
Ms. Karishma Gulati Trehan
MBA, NET, B.E.
Dr. Nikita Agrawal
Ph.D, MBA, NET, BBA
Dr. Ashu Lamba
Ph.D, MBA, NET, BBA
Dr. Isha Rawal
Ph.D, MBA, NET, B.Com
Ms. Vaishali Sethi
PGDBM (MBA), NET, M.Sc.(Maths)
Ms. Nupur Arora
MBA, NET, BBA
Dr. Isha Narula
Ph.D, MBA, NET, B.Com
Ms. Ashima Bhatnagar Bhatia
M.Phil, MCA, B.Sc.
Ms. Bhawna Kapoor
M.Com, B.Com, NET
Ms. Ridhima Sharma
M.Phil, MBA, B.A.
Ms. Akanksha Mahajan
B.Com, M.Com, CA, NET
Ms. Antriksha Negi
B.Com(H), M.Com, NET
Ms. Kriti Dhingra
Ms. Noopur Saxena
Ms. Sarah Ahtesham
Dr. Swati Narula Puri
Ms. Aanchal Tehlan
Ms. Saumya Chaturvedi
Ms. Deepika Chhikara
Mr. Randhir Singh Azad
Ms. Aanchal Aggarwal
Ms. Poonam Lakra
M.Phil, M.Com, NET