- Legal Aid: The Legal Aid Centre at Vivekananda School Of Law And Legal Studies (VLS) has been functioning over the last one year to provide free legal aid to the poor and the needy. This endeavour has been duly supported by the senior students and the faculty members. A number of cases have been taken up seriously, with the concerned authority, for relief.
- Book Bank: Students are provided text books under this scheme which they can retain for the entire semester. This has helped them to keep in touch with excellent authors and thus augment their knowledge for the profession.
- Fee Exemption: Concession in fees is provided to ‘deserving’ students, depending upon their merit and performance at the previous examinations. Students who are economically weak are given full encouragement to complete the LLB course. This scheme has helped a number of students whose families have suddenly faced economic difficulties and are unable to continue to give support to their children to complete the course.
- Tutorials: The tradition of conducting tutorials daily for students who are ‘weak’ in a particular subject or in English language has been strongly fostered at VLS. After the class hours, teachers stay back to help such students to gain confidence in their subjects.
- VLS Library: Books, the biggest investment of life are a limitless source of knowledge. At VLS library, we have 10,000 texts and reference books, including the latest editions of books published.
The library is well provided with Indian and Foreign journals to enable the students to get up-to-date knowledge of the happenings in the law in different Universities and throughout the world.