Students enjoy the facilities of ample space for outdoor games like Cricket, Volley Ball, Football,Table Tennis etc. along with numerous indoor facilities including Billiards, Treadmill, etc. Student’s achievements.
- Gold in Table Tennis (Boys) Doubles
- Gold in Table Tennis (Girls) Doubles
- Gold in Table Tennis (Girls) Singles
- Gold in Power Lifting (66 Kg)
- Gold in Lawn Tennis (Boys) Singles
- Silver in Volleyball (Girls)
- Silver in Chess (Girls)
- Bronze in 800 Mtr Race (Girls)
- Bronze in 200 Mtr (Girls)
Vibrant, lush green, campus of VIPS also offers sports facilities.The Department of Sports provides a variety of opportunities for students to improve their general health and fitness. The main focus of the Department is on the practical exposure to the science of sports and physical education in a learner friendly atmosphere. Our students have participated and won laurels at inter and intra state levels. The Department is committed to train students not only physically but also psychologically and emotionally and to prepare them to give their best in the contemporary competitive world. We also support our students to do practice at good sports centers.
Since everyone has the right to take part in sport, free from harassment, abuse and poor behavior, the sports Department works hard to make this happen, for the benefit and safety of the stakeholders. Sports Department’s goal is to promote a fair play culture – one that embraces diversity, transparency, sporting spirit, integrity and respect. Sports Committee regularly monitors the sports activities and performance to ensure that the goals and objectives are achieved.
Students enjoy the facilities of ample space for outdoor games like Cricket, Volley Ball, Football, etc. along with numerous indoor facilities including Billiards, Treadmill, etc. List of student achievements in 2015.
- Gold in Foot Ball (Boys)
- Gold in Table Tennis doubles (Boys)
- Gold in Table Tennis Doubles (Girls)
- Gold in 75kg and 90kg Body Building
- Silver in Table Tennis singles (Girls)
- Silver in Race 800 Meter (Boys)
- Bronze in Race 800 Meter (Girls & Boys)