Currently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Information Technology. She holds a degree of M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) from NSIT and B.Tech from Bharti Vidyapeeth’s College of Engg. She has a GATE percentile of 99.03. Currently, she is pursuing her doctorate in Computer Science from GGSIPU. Prior to VIPS ,she was working as an Microsoft Patent Analyst at CPAGlobal and has more than 4 years of teaching experience.
Ms. Sakshi Khullar
Teaching Experience: 4+ yrs.
Currently pursuing P.hd from GGSIPU.
Areas of interest: Machine Learning, AI, Programming
- “A survey on zero based digital text watermarking techniques”, Proceedings of the 12th INDIACom; IEEE Conference ID: 42835 , 2018 5th International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, 14th – 16th March, 2018.
- “Performance Evaluation of Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks Using Energy Efficient Clustering”, IJTRD Mar-Apr 2017,Volume 4(2), ISSN: 2394-9333.
- “A novel content based zero watermarking algorithm for tamper- proofing plaintext documents”, International Journal of Computer Science,and Engineering (IJCSE) ISSN(P): 2278-9960,Nov 2013.
Short Term Courses/Workshops Attended
- Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Creative and Dynamic Learning Environment” at VIPS, Delhi.
- TEQIP sponsored one-week FDP on “Recent Innovation in Cloud Computing and Network Technologies”, Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sci. and Tech., Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana.
- One Week short term course on, ” Advances in Soft Computing Techniques for solving Engineering Problems”, at NSIT, Delhi
- TEQIP sponsored one-week FDP on “Machine Learning and Predictive Modeling”, DTU, Delhi
- 5. FDP on “Internet of Things for Emerging Engineering Applications”, VIPS, Delhi