Currently working as Assitant Professor in Department of Information Technology. She holds a degree of M.Tech ( Computer Science & Engineering) and B.E. ( Computer Science & Engineering). She is UGC-NET( Computer Science and Application) and GATE(Computer Science & Engineering) qualified. She is currently pursuing her doctrate in the area of Computer Science on Speaker Recognition from Sharda University. She has more than 9 years of experinence in teaching as well as 2 years of experinece as Research Scientist in Central Forensic Science Labortory ,Chandigarh, MHA, GOI. Lifetime Member of The Indian Society for Technical Education.
Ms. Nivedita Palia
Ms Nivedita Palia
B.E. , M.tech, NET, GATE
- Variation in pitch parameters of speech samples recorded through different devices in different languages for speaker identification – A comparative study. Published in International symposium – Frontiers of Research on Speech and Music, 2008
- Hindi Speech Corpora: A review. Published in International Conference O-COCOSDA /CASLRE, 2013, IEEE Xplore, 2014.
- Bilingual Mobile Speech Corpus. Proceeding of the 11th INDIACOM- 2017.
- Features Extraction and Classification Techniques for Speaker Recognition. Journal of Adv
- SSC-CGL 35 Practice Set Tier-1 MTG publication.
- SSC-CHSL 35 Practice Set Tier-1 MTG publication.
Faculty Development Programme and Workshop Attended
- Attended 2 days FDP conducted by NIIT.
- Training on MATLAB at NITTTR, Chandigarh.
- Attended 5 days FDP on “Creative and Dynamic Learning Environment” at VIPS, Delhi.
- ISTE sponsored 1 week short term training programme on “Speech and Video processing”, at BPIBS, Delhi.
- TEQIP sponsored 1 week FDP on “Recent Innovation in Cloud Computing and Network Technologies”, Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sci. and Tech. , Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana.
- One Week short term course on ,” Advances in Soft Computing Techniques for solving Engineering Problems”, at NSIT, Delhi
- TEQIP sponsored one week FDP on “Machine Learning and Preditive Modeling”, DTU, Delhi
- E & ICT Academy and IIT Guwahati sponsored one week FDP on “Internet on things for emerging engineering applications”, at VIPS, Delhi.