Ms. Megha Bansal is working as an Assistant Professor in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies. She has more than 2 years of teaching experience and in addition to that she also posses half year of corporate experience of Birlasoft Ltd. She has also written and presented various research papers which have been published in National and International conferences. She endlessly guided numerous graduate students in their Summer/Minor/Major Projects. She has served the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashtha University in various competences as Internal Examiner, External Examiner, Evaluator and Question Paper Setter. She has attended many conferences, seminars, symposiums and FDP for incessant augmentation.
She graduated in Science from Miranda House, Delhi University and obtained her M.C.A. from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashtha University.
- Secured 2nd position in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashtha University in Data Warehousing and Data Mining.
- Secured 3rd position in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashtha University in Requirements Elicitation Techniques.
- Secured 2nd position in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashtha University in Software Testing.
- Secured 2nd position in IT-Project Exhibition conducted by RDIAS in 2010.
- Secured 1st position in IT-Project Exhibition conducted by RDIAS in 2009.
- Received Vivekananda Award in 17th july 2005.
- Paper titled “Information Dissemination and consumption without bounds by Mobile computing and business Intelligence: Socio-IT Entrepreneurship” presented and published at National conference on “Internet computing & communication: contemporary issues, enhancement & future aspects” at Tecnia institute of Advanced studies, Rohini, New Delhi, on 21st April’12.
- Paper titled “Collaboration-Indeed strategy for Agile and Cloud blending success” presented and published at International Conference on Issues & Challenges in Networking, Intelligence & Computing Technologies held on 2-3rd September, 2011 at KIET.
- Paper titled “DATA INTEGRATION CHALLENGES” presented and published at National conference on Challenges in Information systems and technology (NCCIST-2011) at Apeejay School of Management, Dwarka, New Delhi, on 09th September’11.
- Presented and Published a Paper Titled as “NANOTECHNOLOGY: Future of Global Business” at National Conference on “Global Business strategies and practices: Lessons for developing and emerging economies” April, 10 conducted by RDIAS.
- Presented Paper on “Nanotechnology“ at Razzmatazz-2010(Annual techno-cultural fest of RDIAS). Awarded second prize for it.
- Presented Paper on “Carbon Nanotubes“ at Razzmatazz-2009(Annual techno-cultural fest of RDIAS). Awarded first prize for it.
Worked over a variety of projects, to name a few are: Stream solutions Print Assist Version 3.0 and Michael Page International.
Proficiency: HP QC, Bugzilla2.0 and SQL Server.
Area of Interest
Operating System, Datawarehouse and Data Mining, Artifical Intelligence and Computer Networks.