M.Tech(I.T), M.Phil (CS), MCA, (Computer Science)
Field of Interest:
Wireless Sensor Networks, Networks, CSA, OS.
Advanced Computer Networks, Computer Networks, Data Structure, C++, Computer Organization, DE LAB, FIT, E-Commerce (MBA), ITM (MBA)
email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching/Research Experience: 7 Yrs.
Ms. Cosmena Mahapatra has more then half a decade of teaching experience at post graduate level. Her current teaching assignment’s comprises of Computer Organization and Object Oriented Programming in C++. Her areas of interest are Advanced Computer Networks, Sensor Based Networks and E-Commerce. She has guided various project and research papers at M.C.A. level.
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems, National Conference, VAISH College of Engineering, Rohtak, March 27, 2010.
- Cloud Computing , National Conference, Bharati Vidyapeeth, New Delhi ,March 11th , 2011.
- Ecommerce and Security Issues, National Conference, SSIETM, Jalandhar, April 9th, 2011.
- Steganography, National Conference, Bharati Vidyapeeth, New Delhi, Februray, 2012.
- Review Of WSN Localization, National Conference, IITM, March 2012.
- Analysis of MLP Model for Localization in WSN, National UGC Recognized Conference, MVDU, Jammu, March 2012.
- Security Issues of Business Transaction Oriented Applications, National Conference, Ethics and Ethos, July 28th 2013.
- Review: Synthesizing Information Technology With Human Capital Management – A Success Story With Future Prospects”, ZIJMR VOLUME – 03 ISSUE – 11 (NOV.,2013), Co Author Tania Mahaptra, pp 195-202.
- Review of insidious attacks and its protection mechanisms for wireless sensor networks, ijecs, Volume 2 Issue 6 June 2013.