Mr. Sachin Gupta
Mr. Sachin Gupta
M.Phil, MSc, BSc, NET
- Gupta, R.K. and Gupta, S. (2010), “A study of Bullwhip effect in Retail Trade – A case of Delhi Region”, 4th International Conference: Strategies for Management held at Bharti Vidhyapith University, New Delhi.
- Gupta, S. and Goel, S. (2011),“Retailers Optimal Order Quantity Decision Under the Impact of Push Marketing Strategies to Reduce the Impact of Bullwhip Effect”, Business Competitiveness in the 21st Century: Emerging challenges in a changing global business environment. ISBN no: 978-935-059-034-8. Publisher: McMillan.
Paper presented in International Conference ICEMAC 2011, held at Ajay kumar Garg Institute of Management.
- Gupta, S. (2012), “Retailers EOQ for Finite Horizon to Reduce the Impact of Bullwhip effect”, Zenith International Journal of Business Economics and Management Research, Vol.2 Issue 3, 151-164, ISSN 2249 8826.
- Gupta, S. (2012), “Retailers Optimal Order Quantity in Case of Deterministic Demand in Supply Chain Management to Reduce the Impact of Bullwhip Effect”, Journal for Practicing Managers, Vol. 2, No 01, 36-42, ISSN 2230-7419.
- Gupta, S. (2012), “Demand Estimation under Push Marketing Strategy: Tool to Mitigate Bullwhip Effect”, International Journal of research in Commerce and Management, Vol No. 3, Issue no. 3, 93-98, ISSN no: 0976-2183.
- Gupta, S. and Mishra, P. (2012), “Information technology: Tool to Mitigate Bullwhip Effect in Management”, International Journal of Management and Information Technology. Vol. 1, No. 3, ISSN no: 2278-5612.
- Kumar, S. and Gupta, S. (2011), “Effective Implementation of Supply Chain Management using Management Information System”, “Managing Business Development in Globalized world: strategies for excellence”. ISBN no: 978-817-446-927-4.
Paper presented at 4th National Conference organized by Prestige Institute of Management, Dewas, M.P.
- Vaid, J. and Gupta, S. (2011), “Marketing Strategies for Effective Implementation of Supply Chain Management for Bottom of Pyramid”, Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Journal of Professional Studies, Vol. 1, No 01, 308-324, ISSN no: 2230- 987X.
Paper presented at National conference organized at Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management and Sciences.
- Gupta, S. and Gupta, A. K. (2012), “Mergers and Acquisition: Strategy to Deal with Dynamic Behavior of Supply Chain Management”, Zenith International Journal of Business Economics and Management Research, October 2012. ISSN No: 2249-8826.
- Kumar, S. and Gupta, S. (2012), “Time Dependent Error Detection Rate: Software Reliability Growth Models V/S Statistical Techniques”, International Journal of research in Commerce, IT and Management, Vol. 2, Issue No. 7, ISSN 2231-5756.
- Mittal, R. Gupta, S. and Pareek, S. (2013), “A note on life cycle analysis of electronic products for exponential demand with negative slope”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, vol. 4, Issue No. 8, ISSN 2229-5518.
- Mittal, R. Gupta, S. and Pareek, S. (2013), “Greening the Supply Chain with Reworked Items”, International Journal of Advancement in Research and Technology, vol. 2, Issue No. 8, ISSN 2278-7763.
- Mittal, R. Gupta, S. and Pareek, S. (2013), “Pressures, Practices & Performance of Green Supply Chain (A Study in Indian perspective)”, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Vol. 5 ,No. 5, ISSN 2073 7122,
- Chandra, A. Gupta, S. (2014), “Sachet marketing: combating competition and reaching bottom of pyramid- A study of Delhi/ NCR area”, paper presented at National Conference VINC’14 held at Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies.
- Chandra, A. Gupta, S. (2014), “Small pockets- Big Target: Capturing children segment: A new mantra for widened market share”, paper presented at 3rd Annual Commerce Convention held at Department of commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
- Bakshi, R. Gupta, S. (2014), “A literature review of designing, modality and psychological perspective in human computer interaction”, International Journal of Engineering and Science Invention, volume 3, issue 5, ISSN 2319 – 6734.
- Bakshi, R. Gupta, S. (2014), “Empirical evaluation of human factors that affect design of product”, International Journal of Computer Applications, volume 79, number 9 , page 15-21, ISSN 0975-8887
- Kumar, S. Gupta S. (2014), “Optimal Software Release Time Policy Using Goal Programming”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 102/Number 9 ISBN: 973-93-80883-85-7.
- Gupta S. (2014), “Mergers and Acquisitions for enhancing supply chain competitiveness”, Journal of Marketing and Operations Management Research, Volume 2, Issue 3, ISSN: 1949-4912
- Bakshi, R. Gupta, S. (2014), “Human Factors Influence Technical Adaptability of Users belonging to different age groups ”, International Journal of Advanced Information Science and technology , volume 32, number 32 , page 42-48, ISSN 2319-2682.
- Khari, M. Gupta, S. (2018), “Evaluation of Hybrid PSO Test Suite Optimization”, International Journal of Applied Metaheuristic Computing, volume 10, issue 10, article 1, ISSN 1947-8283
- Anand, R. Gupta, S. (2018), “Audio watermarking with reduced number of random sample”, Handbook of Research on Network Forensics and Analysis Techniques, Chapter 20, ISSN- 9781522541004.
- Sharma, H. Gupta, S.(2018), “ Optimizing next Release of software: A quality Perspective”, Paper presented in first international conference, Telmisr-18, held at Vivekananda institute of Professional Studies on 21-22 May.
Paper accepted in International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics for publication
- Gupta, S. Saxena, A. (2018), “Classification of Operational and Financial Variable Affecting Bullwhip effect in Indian Sectors: A Machine Learning Approach”, Recent Patents on Computer Science. Volume 11, ISSN: 2213-2759