The abstract in the aforesaid format is to be uploaded on Abstract Submission by December 30, 2016. Acceptance of the research paper / article is subject to double blind review process. The experts will review the abstracts and only those abstracts approved by the reviewers will be selected. Authors will be notified of acceptance by December 30, 2016. Acceptance of the abstract implies that at least one of the authors will attend the conference and present the paper. In case a paper is submitted for presentation in absentia, an additional processing fee of 1000 INR and 50 USD per paper for Indian and Foreign National respectively would be charged.
Guidelines for Paper & Presentation
- Length: 200 words excluding title, cover page, etc.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 points
- Line Spacing: 1
- Title page: Title, author(s)’ affiliation(s), contact details including active email and mobile number.
- Keywords: 5 with JEL Classification
Full Paper Guidelines
A Soft copy (Microsoft Word) of the full-length paper selected for presentation at the conference need to be uploaded on Full Paper Submission latest by January 10, 2017. Each contribution should be organized in the following order:
- Literature Review
- Objectives of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Major Results/Findings
- Implications of the Research
- Conclusions or Summary
- References & Citations
- Appendices (wherever applicable)
The authors should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Author should upload two PDF files i.e. one containing the title of the paper; name of the author’s organizational affiliation; complete mailing address; mobile number; and active e-mail address. Other should be the full manuscript along with the abstract. There should not be author name, affiliation, or any other such information in the manuscript file.
- An electronic version of the Title page and Manuscript in MS Word / PDF format should be uploaded on the conference website.
- Manuscript should be of minimum 4500 words, excluding tables, graphs & charts and maximum of 8000 words.
- All text should be in 1 line spacing with 1-inch margins on all the sides on A4 size paper using the Font Times New Roman of size 12 and with the font size of 14 for heading.
- All tables, charts, and graphs should be placed wherever required along with the respective text and numbered continuously as Table 1 / Figure 1/Graph 1 & so on, at the top of the table/figure/graph (center aligned). The sources, wherever necessary, should be mentioned at the bottom.
- Last page of the manuscript must have a brief autobiographical sketch of the author(s), about 100-150 words for each author.
- References should be in line with the APA (American Psychological Association) Guidelines.
- All the authors/contributors have to submit in original the duly signed copy of the Certificate of Originality and Copyright form.
Paper Presentation Guidelines
- The conference will have different technical & parallel sessions
- Each session shall be chaired by an expert from academia/industry
- Presentation by author(s) is for 10 – 12 minutes
- Discussions/Questions and Answers for 3 – 5 minutes
- Authors have to mail their presentations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio – Visual support to the presenters will be provided for presentation