(PhD, M.Sc( Operation Research))
She has done her Bachelors in Science (Mathematical Sciences) from Keshav Mahavidyalya, University of Delhi followed by her Masters in Science from Hindu College, University of Delhi. She has done her Doctorate in Theory of Reliability from the Department of Operational Research, University of Delhi.
Areas of Expertise:
- Quantitative Techniques
- Business Mathematics
- Statistical Analysis, Data Processing and Interpretation.
- SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Sciences) & SAS (Statistical Analysis Software)
She has an experience of working as an Assistant Professor in Gargi College, University of Delhi & St. Stephen College, University of Delhi. She has also worked as a Visiting Faculty in Keshav Mahavidyalya, University of Delhi; PCTI Ltd, IGNOU & Netaji Institute of Management Studies
Research Work and Publications:
- Paper on “A Log-Logistic Step- Stress Model”, published in IEEE Transaction on Reliability.
- Paper on Optimum Log-Logistic Step- Stress Model with Censoring, published in International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management.
- Paper on Optimum Simple Ramp-Test for the Log-Logistic Distribution with Censoring, published in International Journal of Risk and Reliability Management.
- Paper on Optimum Simple Step-Stress Test with Competing Causes of Failure using Khamis-Higgins model under Type-I Censoring, published in International Journal of Operational Research Nepal (IJORN).