(Ph.D, LL.M, J.R.F, NET)
Prof. Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, has an experience of teaching in Law for more than 17 years. She has done her LL.M from Guru Nanak Dev University (G.N.D.U), Amritsar. She has cleared her JRF/ NET in December 2000 and joined Department of Law, G.N.D.U as a Junior Research Fellow. She participated in the 33rd Study Session of International Institute of Human Rights, held at Strasbourg, France in 2002, after acquiring the partial scholarship from the IIHR.
Her area of specialization is Law of Contract, Human Rights and Property Law. She has presented various papers in National and International Conferences and Seminars. She has also presided over various national conferences and seminars. She has been invited to judge moot court competitions. She has authored five books.
- NGOs and Protection of Human Rights.
- Transfer of Property Act and Indian Easement Act, 1882.
- Marginalised Groups in India: Legal Mechanism to Combat Inequalities.
- Legal Protection to Marginalised Groups.
- Law of Contract.
Her book titled NGOs and Protection of Human Rights find place in various libraries including the library of the Parliament.
She was dean, Vivekananda Law School, VIPS from 2013 to December 2015. She has many published Articles in National and International Journals to her Credit.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Green Economy, Poverty Eradication and Inclusive Growth”, Think Tanks and SDGs Catalysts for Analysis, Innovation and Implementation, University of Pennsylvania, 2016, ISBN 978-06-92592-82-3.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “The Kyoto Protocol: An Indirect Benefit to the Developed World”, NGT International Journal on Environment, Vol.3, 2015, p. 59.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Inclusive Green Growth: A Key to Unlock Multi-Dimensional Problems”, NGT International Journal on Environment, Vol.II, 2017, pp. 30-36.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Interface between IPR and TK: Analysis of Global Regime”, “Legal Protection of Marginalised Groups: Socio-Legal Concerns and Changing Perspectives”. Regal Publications, 2018, 978-81-8484-688-1.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Legality of Homosexuality in India”, “Marginalised Groups in India: Legal Mechanism to Combat Inequalities”. Regal Publications, 2018, 978-81-8484-689-8.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Portrayal of Women as Sexual Objects in Advertisements”, Women Empowerment, Skill Enhancement and Media: Prospects and Challenges, Global Book Organisation, p. 284, 2017, ISBN 93-80570-26-6.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Social Media: Its Implications in Context of Technological Advancements”, The Bangalore University Law Journal, Vol.6 (1), January 2016, pp. 1-12, ISSN. 0973-3280.( Refreed)
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Directive Principles of Indian Constitution and Inclusive Growth” in R.C.Aggarwal, Constitution of India and Pendency of Court Cases(ed.) Oxford Software Institute, 2016, pp. 97-116, ISBN 978-93-8391-800-3.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Social and Economic Justice”, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar and Social Transformation, Regal Publications, 2016, pp. 9-23, ISBN 978-81-8484-603-4.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar and Constitution Making”, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar and Social Transformation, Regal Publications, 2016, ISBN 978-81-8484-603-4.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Rampant Human Trafficking: Barbaric Face of Civilized Nations”, in Usha Tandon and Siddarth Luthra, Human Rights Trafficking of Women and Children; Legal Policy and Framework , Central Law Publications, 2016, ISBN 978-93-84961-67-1.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Corporate Governance: Role of Independent Directors Examined”, Contemporary Issues in Sustaining Business in Emerging Global Market, Excel Publications,2015, pp. 106-114, ISBN 978-93-84869-96-0.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Demystifying Indian Constitution and the actual Status of Women”, Vivekananda Journal of Research, January-June 2014, pp.36-47, ISSN No. 2319-8702.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Panchtatva’ Sustainability in Socio-Economic Development”, Journal of Politics and Governance, Vol.2 (1/2), June 2013, pp. 88-93, ISSN. 2278-473X.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Sustainable Development in the Indian Context: The Role of Law Examined”, Vivekananda Journal of Research, July-December 2013, pp.100-111, ISSN No. 2319-8702.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Judicial Activism; A Road to Justice”, The Bangalore Law Journal, Vol.4 (3), January 2013, pp. 374-385, ISSN. 0973-3280.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra “Changing Facets of PIL and Human Rights: Judicial Endeavour”, Human Rights Issues and Perspectives, Jatinder Kaur (ed.), Unistar Books Pvt.Ltd., 2012, pp. 148- 154, ISBN: 978-93-81832-96-7.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra and Neeru Nakra, “Female Foeticide and Infanticide: Jurisprudential and Legal Exegesis”, National Capital Law Journal, Vol. 14-15, 2011-2012, pp.44-61, ISSN: 0972-0936.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “NGOs Soldiers of Human Rights”, Human Rights in the 21st Century: Changing Dimensions (ed.), Universal Law Publishing Co., 2012, pp. 560-570, ISBN: 978-93-5035-166-6.
- Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, “Sustainable Development and Judiciary”, Green Business, Vol. 1(5), November 2009, pp. 9-13.
- DR. M.D. Singh and Rajni Malhotra, “Importance of Human Rights Education” Vidyasthali Law Journal, Vol. 1, 2003, pp. 56-67, ISSN No. 0975-4210.