(Ph. D, LL.M, NET)
She has a long experience of teaching law for almost 17 years now. She has been a student of Delhi University throughout and has taught at the Law Centre I and Campus Law Centre (Faculty of Law, Delhi University) for almost eight years. Then her journey of disseminating knowledge started at Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (GGSIPU) in January, 2006 and here she has completed almost seven years. She has taught as guest lecturer at Law Centre II (DU) and the LL.M. (Weekend Course, GGSIPU). She has taught a wide range of subjects.She is working on her doctoral thesis in the area of trademarks.She has also done her refresher.s course from Indian Law Institute (UGC sponsored).
Convenor: Time Table committee
Areas of specialisation
Intellectual Property Rights and Family Law.
1. Neeru Nakra and Gitanjali Nain, Rule of Law: Constitutional and Judicial Exegesis, Lawman.s Apex Decisions Referencer (Journal Section), March, 1998.
2. Medical Negligence under Consumer Protection Act: Judicial Endeavour, XXIV Delhi Law Review, 2002.
3. Contributed a Chapter on .Trade Marks Law. for the study material prepared for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) under Domestic Trade Law, 2004.
4. Human Rights and Intellectual Property Rights, in, Human Rights in 21st Century: Changing Dimensions, (eds.) Gurdip Singh & V.K.Ahuja, 2012, Universal Law Publishing Co., New Delhi.
5. Human Rights and Status of Women: International and National Concern, in, Human Rights: Issues & Perspectives, (edt.) Dr. Jatinder Kaur, 2012, Unistar Books Pvt Ltd., Chandigarh.
6. Neeru Nakra and Dr. Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, Female Foeticide and Infanticide: Jurisprudential and Legal Exegesis, XIV-XV National Capital Law Journal, 2011-12.
7. She has participated in various National and International Seminars and Conferences and presented papers also. She has to her credit articles published in various Journals