(Ph.D, NET, MA (History), B.Ed)
Dr. Namrata Arora , an alumni of Sophia College , Ajmer is working as an Asst Prof. at VIPS since Aug , 2010. She teaches Legal History and European History to students of Law stream.
The topic of her thesis for doctorate covers ‘the cottage industry of Rajasthan-A Socio Economic study during the 18 th century.’She has worked as an Editor with Frank Brothers and Publishers for one year.She has been member of the committee of ‘Directorate of Legal Education’,Bar Council Of India for introduction of Law group in CBSE +2 syllabus.
Centre of Intellectual Activities, VIPS
She was the convenor of the CIA at VIPS and is presently the Secretary of the same.She has also been member of the examination committee.She has attended and participated in many national and international seminars.
Area of specialisation: Medieval Indian History
She has 6 years of teaching experience. She has also worked as Guest Faculty in Gurgaon and Hisar.
Area of specialisation
Her area of specialization is Commercial Law. It includes Law of Contract, Business Laws and Corporate Law
She has been awarded Ph.D by MDU, Rohtak, on the topic .Law on Revival of Sick Industrial Companies: Problems, Policies and Prospectives..
Convenor: Time Table committee
Areas of specialisation
Intellectual Property Rights and Family Law.
1. Neeru Nakra and Gitanjali Nain, Rule of Law: Constitutional and Judicial Exegesis, Lawman.s Apex Decisions Referencer (Journal Section), March, 1998.
2. Medical Negligence under Consumer Protection Act: Judicial Endeavour, XXIV Delhi Law Review, 2002.
3. Contributed a Chapter on .Trade Marks Law. for the study material prepared for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) under Domestic Trade Law, 2004.
4. Human Rights and Intellectual Property Rights, in, Human Rights in 21st Century: Changing Dimensions, (eds.) Gurdip Singh & V.K.Ahuja, 2012, Universal Law Publishing Co., New Delhi.
5. Human Rights and Status of Women: International and National Concern, in, Human Rights: Issues & Perspectives, (edt.) Dr. Jatinder Kaur, 2012, Unistar Books Pvt Ltd., Chandigarh.
6. Neeru Nakra and Dr. Rajni Malhotra Dhingra, Female Foeticide and Infanticide: Jurisprudential and Legal Exegesis, XIV-XV National Capital Law Journal, 2011-12.
7. She has participated in various National and International Seminars and Conferences and presented papers also. She has to her credit articles published in various Journals