Ph.D, MCA, M.Tech, NET
Currently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Information Technology with an extensive teaching experience of more than 8 years including 3 years is of corporate at executive and coding level and more than 5 years is of academic and research. I have completed M.Tech (IT), cleared NET in Computer Applications (ICAR) and holds Master Degree (MCA) from GGSIP University. I am pursuing my doctorate in Computer science on Web Mining using various analytical techniques to improve the higher education in India. I have 07 papers to credit in proceedings of Journals of National and International repute. I had participated in more than 7 FDP, workshops and seminar in universities. Subjects taught by me are Programming Languages, Computer Graphics, Database Management Systems, Data Mining and Management System. My area of research interest lies in Web Mining and Technologies, Mobile Computing, Computer Networks and Security. I have been guiding the students at graduate and postgraduate levels in their major/summer projects works. Involved actively as member of various committees in the institute including attendance, cultural. I have served the university in various capacities such as Question paper setter, Internal Examiner, External Examiner, and Valuator. Guiding and motivating the students towards computer application oriented research remains the core of research vision.
- To Understand the Social Media Groups through Clustering Technique, In Proc. International Conference on Innovations in Management and Information Technology (ICIMIT), 2012, pp. 124.
- A challenge to Search the student Knowledge in Social Networking Sites for Higher Education, In Proc. National Conference on Innovation and Challenges in Management Practices (NCICMP),2012, pp. 255-261.
- The framework of Data Mining, Management in Knowledge and Warehouse for Knowledge, In Proc. National Conference on Global Economic Scenario – Threats and Opportunities for Corporate World (NC-TOCW),2012, pp. 483-493.
- The Final Product that Combination of Knowledge Management and Data Mining with Knowledge Warehouse, In Proc. International Conference on Communication Languages and Signal Processing with Reference to 4G Technologies (ICCLSP), Alliance Françse De , New Delhi ,2012, , pp. 62.
- The Journey of Data Mining, In Proc. International Conference on Bioinformatics an Interface between Computer Science and Biology (I-ISC), JMI, 2011, pp 122-
- From Past to Present the Phases of Data Mining, In Proc. National Conference on Information and Network Technology (NC-INT), NICE, 2011, pp. 92-96.
- E-Learning: Trends of Content Management System and Role of Digital Libraries, In Proc. National Conference on Global Business Strategies and Practices (NC-GBSP), 2010, pp 3.