(PGDM (Mktg. & IT), M.A. (PM & IR), PhD)
Avantika Raina received her Bachelor in Arts (B.A. Hons) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, Delhi University, Masters in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management from Alagappa University, (A State University Reaccredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC) Tamilnadu. She also has P.G.D.M. to her credit from Sri Balaji Society’s BIMHRD College, Pune in Marketing and I.T.
Avantika Raina has submitted her PhD at Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University) on CSR as the core topic. Her areas of specialization are General Management, Human Resource Management, Business Ethics and Corporate Governance, Business Communication and Personality Development. She also works as a Recruitment consultant to some renowned academic institutions and is on their panel of external members. Avantika has an Industry Experience of three years as a Research Analyst at Capital IQ (A subsidiary of S&P). Avantika Raina has been a visiting faculty at Symbiosis Law School, Noida (Symbiosis International University).
- Published Paper on “CSR and Global Competitiveness” at School of Information and Communication Technology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P., India For International Conference on Emerging Paradigms and Practice in Information & Communication Technology and Management from July 26-28, 2012.
- Published Paper on “Strategic HR: Devil in Disguise?” at School of Information and Communication Technology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P., India For International Conference on Emerging Paradigms and Practice in Information & Communication Technology and Management from July 26-28, 2012.
- Published Paper on “Emerging Issues in CSR: a Stakeholder’s Perspective” at Chandigarh Judicial Academy, Chandigarh, Punjab India for International Conference on Sustainable Development 2013 jointly organized by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, India, the International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Law (ICIRL), the Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University and the Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) in Canada from December 04-05, 2013.
- Attended NHRDN Delhi & NCR chapter on “TRENDS and OPPORTUNITIES” 2013-2014, at PHD House, New Delhi.
- Refresher Course for Research Scholars at Staff Academic College, Jamia Millia Islami, New Delhi, 2013.
- Attended NHRDN Delhi & NCR chapter on “Building & Leveraging Performance Management System” 2013-14 at EMPI B-School, Chattarpur, New Delhi.
- Organized workshops for the BBA and B.Com(H) students.