Candidates who have been allotted seat in VIPS after online counseling by GGSIP University shall report for admission and payment of balance fee from 7th to 8th August 2019 (9.00 AM to 5.00 PM) and 9th August 2019 (9.00 AM to 2.00 PM).
Reporting of students for Admission (2019-20)
I. Candidates shall report in VIPS at the following places for admission:
|BCA(1st Shift)||A- Block||3rd Floor||309||BCA (1st Shift) Fee challan>|
|BCA(2nd Shift)||A- Block||3rd Floor||306||BCA (2nd Shift) Fee challan>|
|MCA||A- Block||3rd Floor||302||MCA Fee challan>|
|BBA (G) (1st Shift)||B- Block||1st Floor||103 & 107||BBA (G) (1st Shift) Fee challan>|
|BBA (G) (2nd Shift)||B- Block||1st Floor||104 & 105||BBA (G) (2nd Shift) Fee challan>|
|B.Com (H)||B- Block||2nd Floor||202||B.com (H) Fee challan>|
|BA(JMC) (1st Shift)||B- Block||4th Floor||410||BA(JMC) (1st Shift) Fee challan>|
|BA(JMC) (2nd Shift)||B- Block||4th Floor||402||BA(JMC) (2nd Shift) Fee challan>|
|BA LLB||B- Block||5th Floor||506||BA LLB Fee challan>|
|BBA LLB & LLM||B- Block||5th Floor||509||BBA LLB Fee challan>|
|BA (H) Economics||B- Block||1st Floor||101 & 102||BA (H) Eco. Fee challan>|
|BA (H) English||B- Block||Ground Floor||Conference Room||BA (H) Eng. Fee challan>|
II. Candidates shall bring the following documents for verification:
- Registration Slip
- Part Academic Fee Receipt (Rs. 40,000/-)
- Admit Card of CET/CLAT/NIMCET – 2019 (Photocopy)
- All candidates shall bring all mark sheets and a certificate in original from 10th (or equivalent) onwards for verification. Two sets of photocopies of certificates, attested by the gazetted officer or self-attested are to be submitted and one set shall be retained by the University and one set by the Institute. In the absence of mandatory documents of proof of eligibility for admission in programme, the candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case of students who have passed the qualifying examination through distance/open education system of any recognized University/Board/ Institution, the necessary documentary evidence related to the location of his/her study centre, i.e. study centre proof, a certificate from the University imparting open/distance education certifying the location of the study centre.
- Conduct and Character Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution from where the qualifying examination has been passed or from Gazetted Officer (Original), not more than 6 (six) months old.
- Physical Fitness Certificate: All students shall be required to submit a Medical Certificate in given in Part-B in Admission Brochure 2019-20 (As per Appendix 6).
- Reserved Category Certificate: All reservations category candidates who are seeking admission in the reserved category in SC/ST/DEF/PWD/PH etc must bring their reservation certificate in original along with the self-attested photocopy of the certificate in original along with the self-attested photocopy of the certificate.
- Undertaking by the student with respect to anti-ragging and undertaking by parent/guardian with respect of anti-ragging as per Appendix 13 & 14 of (Part B) of Admission Brochure for Academic Session 2019-20 available on University website.
- Undertaking in respect of interim fees to be filled in by candidates admitted in Academic Session 2019-20 available on the university website.
- Admission Verification Form (Appendix – 4A of GGSIP University Admission Brochure).
- In case of the gap year candidate is also required to submit a notarized Gap Year Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs. 10 along with one self-attested photocopy.
After verification of documents, candidates are required to deposit the balance fee through Pay Order/Demand Draft drawn in the favour of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies payable at Delhi. However, for MCA Programme Demand Draft shall be drawn in favour of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies-Technical Campus. (Candidate must mention Name, CET Rank/CLAT/NIMCET – 2019 and programme on the back of the draft).
The balance fee to be deposited at the institute for various programmes (which include university charges, student activity fee and security (refundable) are as under :
|Programme||*Balance Fee (for 1st Year) 2019-20 to be paid at the time of admission (Amount in Rupees)|
|BCA (1st shift)||64,400|
|BCA (2nd shift)||64,400|
|BA(JMC) (1st shift)||66,000|
|BA(JMC) (2nd shift)||66,000|
|BBA (G) (1st shift)||66,000|
|BBA (G)(2nd shift)||66,000|
|BA (H) Economics||61,800|
|BA (H) English||61,800|
The fee will be accepted only through Bank Draft/Pay Order (neither Cheque nor Cash will be accepted).